Goals for School Visit #3
The past weeks have really flown by and it’s been challenging to keep up with all that I would like to do and need to do to prepare for my practicum. This Thursday is my last visit before my short practicum, so I hope I can get some things done, including:
- Bring some lesson plan ideas for Pat to review so we can plan for my short practicum.
- Learn more about where Pat is in each of their subjects. What are they learning about in socials? What have the done in French? What books/textbooks is she using for teaching?
- Continue getting to know more of the students
- Pull some of the students out for one on one conversations and read-alouds (Pat encouraged me to do this!)
- Get more information for my Class Profile–perhaps the goal setting worksheets the kids did